PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in San Rafael
Eliminate Pet Stains & Smells
We adore our pets, but even the most well-trained ones can have accidents! Don’t let that ruin your carpet. Pet urine in your carpet can be a severe problem that requires expensive and major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning. That’s why we developed P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). With P.U.R.T., even the most severely urine-damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved. This process is specially formulated to eliminate pet urine and any lingering odors and stains. Our professional technicians in San Rafael fight the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Commercial Office Cleaning
How Our P.U.R.T.® Process Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services.
“Wonderful experience. Professional, polite and easy to work with. My carpets had lots of pet stains. What a difference their work made. Would use them again and give them an enthusiastic recommendation.”
Everything You Need to Know About Pet Urine in Your Carpet
Urine deposited on the surface of the carpet does not stop there. It goes deeper. It penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet.
Often, sometimes without your knowledge, pets will urinate time and time again in the same spot. Once this happens, urine odors can permeate upwards from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not help remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.